“Average”

Blue Lagoon
Ranked #1,660 of 2,591 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Good chips and the staff were very friendly however it was extremely expensive and the portion sizes were not the biggest

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

... My absolute bewilderment at the dish I was served from this establishment! Chills run through me as I attempt to recollect that fateful afternoon!

I was in the city on business and felt it an ideal opportunity to grab something to eat before several hectic afternoon meetings with various clients and high profile business partners.

I ordered a very well known Spanish dish and waited over 3 hours for my meal to be served! During my wait the rather shifty and unnerving waiter did not check nor update me as to when my meal was to be served. After this laborious wait, A rather sheepish looking server offered me what I assumed to be my delicious meal.

A wave of horror swept across me when this monstrosity eventually appeared! Now I consider myself a patient and rather sentient person, and had it not been for my demeanor I would have gone ballistic at the waiter as I am adamant they had done something to my dish...

...THEY POOPED IN MY PAELLA!

2  Thank MrWilson69
Reviewed 18 December 2013

A very popular fish and chip shop located right next to Glasgow central station. Always a long queue due to it's popularity, but it's worth the wait as the food is delicious. Not the cheapest, by any means, but the taste and smell more than makes up for it.

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Given that 'fish and chips' are synonymous with Scotland, this tired and shabby take-away should be consigned to the dusbin.
The battered fish is like eating fat soaked cardboard whilst the chips are soggy, bland and tasteless.
Truly this establishment is nothing less than an excuse for a decent fish and chip shop.
There are so many better places around and this joint should get the big body swerve.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Had a fish and chips supper to take away - lovely! Served by a very friendly lady who be warned, is a bit heavy handed with the salt and vinegar! But still an enjoyable meal nonetheless.

1  Thank Linda W