“very impressed with the staff called lorraine in the perfume dept”
Review of House of Frasers

House of Frasers
Ranked #16 of 78 Shopping in Glasgow
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“very impressed with the staff called lorraine in the perfume dept”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I heard a lot of complaints about services in the retail industry so I always make it a point to point out good services I received.I wrote an email to the company but did not get a reply from them.
On 9 April, I visited House of Fraser, Glasgow and browsed the fragrance department. LORRAINE was there to help, she started by asking my requirements and then introducing different fragrance, she was very patient and knowledgeable, was never pushy, made me feel as tho I am important, was lovely and friendly throughout, even tho at the end I did not spend a lot of money, she still made me feel valued. Definitely will go back to her when I visit Glasgow and is looking for a fragrance.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank snowmuncher

• Greek first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Love the handbags”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Love this place for the handbags

I seen a nice dnky handbag online so the store ordered it and I got it the next day. Really helpful staff

See if you love handbags definitely go here. Doesn't matter about your budget you'll definitely find something here.

Coatbridge, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Out Of Date And Unwelcoming”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This shop belongs in the last century. The only reason why people shop here is because of snob value, They could film an episode of 'Are You being Served ' here and not have to change the staff or decor . I gave it one star because the breakfast in Hughes is excellent as are the staff.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank Peter M
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Beautiful ”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Great displays. Staff were friendly but allowed adequate time to browse before approaching. Loved the range of designers many more than my local house of fraser

Dundee, United Kingdom
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“A really nice shop to visit”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Enjoyed two visits to this shop, there were branches in Dundee & Perth but sadly now closed so nice to visit here. Enjoyed the beauty section on the ground floor, a very friendly assistant from Estee Lauder (Michael visiting from Belfast) ) helped us with our purchases, also the assistant from Clinque was also very friendly didnt get his name. Had a nice wander (as you do) through the store and all assistants very nice and polite, and said hello on entering there section / department, a pleasure to wander thru, I would recommend a visit, some lovely shops, and designer outlets to see.

Visited October 2013