“Quick Espresso”

Laboratorio Espresso Cafe
Ranked #13 of 101 Coffee & Tea in Glasgow
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow
“Quick Espresso”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Nipped in for a quick coffee and a cannoli. Espresso was rich, textured and nicely flavoured. Baking was excellent. I'm told the La Molina hot chocolate was excellent too.

Light and airy though only a few seats inside. Some seating outside.

Highly recommended.

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Chilled out atmosphere with a great view and hosts”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

My flatmate and I came here after shopping on Buchanan street and absolutely loved the city feel and the fact we could enjoy our coffee/tea whilst watching the world pass by. The clean cut interior felt light and fresh and the men serving us where extremely friendly. Also loved the fact that my tea was served in a glass tea cup and on a board. The coffee was amazing too.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A Café Nervosa in Glasgow...”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Laboratorio Espresso...In a nutshell... or a coffee bean... Extremely charming and genuinely friendly guys... lovely. Fantastic coffee... Always made to feel welcome. Thoughtful presentation of food on offer, both sweet and savoury, and an all round aesthetically pleasing experience on all of my visits. Rob. GO NOW!

• Visited February 2014
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Amazing, modern espresso bar in the heart of Glasgow city centre”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

This place is great! A modern espresso bar in Glasgow that isn't a costanerobucks is always welcome!!!

The coffee in here is great. seriously...its brilliant, and all the food (haven't tried it yet, but will soon!) Looks to die for.

Prices are competitive with the costanerobucks all over the city, and atmosphere is good when a few people are in there (its very small, holds about 10 people sitting MAX!) The staff are very very pleasant and friendly :)

we should all be supporting small businesses like this to keep Glasgow full of options and diverseness!!!

1 Thank craigyboi86
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Trying out a new venue”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I had passed Laboratorio Espresso many times while driving and thought that I must give it a try. Today I did just that. FINALMENTE is what I will say about this delightful café. There are so many places in Glasgow masquerading as coffee shops when in actual fact they serve up wishy washy coffee. Laboratorio Espresso serves coffee the way good coffee should taste. Also the sandwiches are delicious with their choice of fillings. There are also pastries on offer and I had the hazelnut Neapolitan Sfogliatella which went very well with my cappuccino. The two young men serving took the time to explain about the coffee and how it's ground. The café itself is minimalistic but it works and it is very well located on busy West Nile Street. I will definitely be returning to get my coffee fix. I wish Laboratorio Espresso every success. This café was badly needed in the city.

• Visited January 2014