“Amazing”

Laboratorio Espresso Cafe
Ranked #9 of 127 Coffee & Tea in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Both my boyfriend and I LOVE this little coffee bar. Best coffee in Glasgow and fantastic service. Couldn't be happier.

1  Thank Amy B

Reviewed 10 May 2014

lovely fresh coffee in here with pleasant staff ,nice selection of delicatessen to chose from perfect if you in town for shopping and fancy snack

Reviewed 9 May 2014

it's perfect for a quick snack with some good coffee ,a lot to chose from ,staff very happy and quick to serve

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Nipped in for a quick coffee and a cannoli. Espresso was rich, textured and nicely flavoured. Baking was excellent. I'm told the La Molina hot chocolate was excellent too.

Light and airy though only a few seats inside. Some seating outside.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

My flatmate and I came here after shopping on Buchanan street and absolutely loved the city feel and the fact we could enjoy our coffee/tea whilst watching the world pass by. The clean cut interior felt light and fresh and the men serving us where extremely friendly. Also loved the fact that my tea was served in a glass tea cup and on a board. The coffee was amazing too.