The family room we had was beyond our expectations. It was on the front, curved part of the building so that allowed for a unique, spacious layout. Two twin beds and a double, bed with lots of room to walk around. The check in was quite easy at the self-check kiosk. There were 2 or 3 three staff there offering assistance as I was going through the screens. The location was very central to the shops, train stations and restaurants. We enjoyed the area very much. We ate breakfast in the restaurant both mornings. The chidlren ate for free which was a great bonus. We had snacks and drinks in the bar area one evening and also ordered a take-out pizza for the room. The room had a nice large TV, hairdryer and plenty of towels. We are still amazed at the great deal we got here! We made our booking online, about 1 month in advance and paid just under 60 pounds per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland