I only stayed for one night here and would be happy to stay again if I am ever up in Glasgow again. My only negative comment is the look of indignation, like I was a nuisance, when I showed a reluctance to fill out the touch screen to initiate registration. The member of staff treated me like a troublemaking naughty schoolboy, which is not what you deserve on first entering the hotel. Know what they say about first impressions?
However, I am old enough and big enough not to have let this minor hiccup upset my stay.
The price was right, as was the location and the standard of the place. Just remember that registration should be carried out by the staff, the element of self service is demeaning and cheapens the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland