We stayed at Premier Inn Glasgow City Center for a week and, in general, its central location is constantly being undercut by less than satisfactory services. First, the Internet service that we bought for 10 pounds was not working, then working at speeds slower than a 1992 dialup (not a guess, checked by a speed test, 11.2 kbps). And in addition to that, they kept leaving one bath towel for a room with two people -- at least 4 days in a row! (They did bring the second towel every time once we called the front desk, but why did we have to do that every single day?) It looks like they're trying to save on essentials that they shouldn't be saving on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland