We stayed here because a friend had recommended Premier Inns as a chain, & this was the closest to the railway station. Although they claim you can stay for L29, we had to pay the full rate. We were doubtful about staying as the hotel is on a busy main road, & requested a quiet room. The staff member said she would put us in a room overlooking an old cemetery, which probably would have been quiet, however that wasn't where we were. The room was very small, & very hot as it had been a sunny day & this room must have faced south. There was no air conditioning, only heating, in the room, & one window which opened less than 2 inches, so no way to cool it down. The facilities are very basic, & the wi-fi is not free. We ended up not sleeping because of the noise from the hotel's central ventilation system which seemed to be above our room, however when we complained about this at check-out they did refund the charges, as they guarantee a good night's sleep. We didn't use their restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland