Just spent four nights here. Very impressed with the room, looked like it had just been refurbished, we did ask, but apparently it was more than a year ago. The sink in the bathroom was so shiny and clean I almost didn't want to use it! We loved the Imperial Leather shower/hair gel on the wall of shower and of course the liquid soap on the wall over the sink served its purpose! We were in room 404 which overlooked the front which was a main road, but we just shut the window before we went to bed, there were a few sounds that got through but it made interesting viewing from the window. There wasn't much noise from the corridor, even though we were right by the internal fire door.
If I want to find fault, although two of us we kept getting only one bath towel, once we asked at reception for the extra towel and it reached our room before we did. Also there was a notice on the bathroom door to keep it shut whilst the bathroom was steamy as apparently it set off their smoke alarms. Therefore the bathroom became unbearingly hot....
My husband had four full breakfasts and was very satisfied with them. I only had one breakfast and asked (the day before) for gluten free bread, which they duly bought on my behalf - thank you. We had a meal in the restaurant one evening, and again we were perfectly satisfied. All the staff were professional and friendly.
I even ran my fingers on the stair rails and there was no dust! If we come to Glasgow again we will definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland