Stayed here 2 nights, on arrival met by very friendly guy who was more than helpful, sorry cant remember his name. All the staff very very friendly and genuine. Rooms are good sized, tv, coffee making facilities. Breakfast was superb, self service, numerous cereals, fruit salad, hot breakfast etc etc. No need for lunch ! Location is close to George square, numerous restaurants within 5-10 ins walk. Appeared a safe area at night. Carparking in 24 hr multi story across the street, basicsally £10 per night. Limited wi fi in lobby !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland