I traveled with my friends to the World Pipe Band Championships and the Piping Live week in Glasgow. We stayed in the hotel 11nights.
The rooms are clean and everytime you good enough and fresh towels. The beds are very good and i slept very well in this quit hotel.
The breakfast was good with a lot of different food for breakfast. Scottish, Continental - breakfast for everyone. The hotel staff are friendly and helpfull.
The location of the hotel in the middle of the town directly next to George Square are perfect. If you are in a pipeband go to this hotel because its next to the Strathclyde University with the legendary Todds Bar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland