I have stayed in a few Premier Inns and you can expect a uniform standard of service and quality. The room was clean and quite spacious, bed comfy and a choice of pillows. Breakfast was of good quality and a great selection to suit all tastes and appetites. I didn't eat dinner at the Premier Inn because there are a great choice of restaurants within a 5 - 15 minute walk. Queen street train station is only 5 minutes walk from the hotel and you can be in Edinburgh within an hour. Central station is 15 minute walk if you want to go to the SECC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland