Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$176
US$171
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Glasgow City Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$119
US$112
US$63
US$55
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$86
US$76
2,758 results
All reviewsgeorge squaregreat locationcity centremeal dealqueen street stationfamily roomgood sizebudget hotelgood nights sleepfew minutes walkstreet noiseself servicenight's sleepbars and restaurantsmember of staffcar parkexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have stayed in a few Premier Inns and you can expect a uniform standard of service and quality. The room was clean and quite spacious, bed comfy and a choice of pillows. Breakfast was of good quality and a great selection to suit all tastes and appetites. I didn't eat dinner at the Premier Inn because there are a great choice of restaurants within a 5 - 15 minute walk. Queen street train station is only 5 minutes walk from the hotel and you can be in Edinburgh within an hour. Central station is 15 minute walk if you want to go to the SECC.

Room Tip: I haven't had a bad room yet. All clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed hear on a business trip. As a young woman on here own, I felt very safe and looked after here. The food in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast was excellent as were the helpful staff. The only downside was that I stayed on the 4th floor in a main road facing room, and it was noisy. I found out on my last night that this was actually as one of the windows did not close and seal properly. This also meant it was a bit cold! However I would certainly stay here again and recommend it, just make sure you get a room facing the gardens! :) the rooms were very clean and tidy too.
It also we'll situated for the university, sites and train station!

Room Tip: Choose a garden facing room!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed here for the weekend when we went to see a Rod Stewart concert on the Saturday night. Glasgow was busy as the Great Scottish Run was on this weekend too. The location is great, plenty of bars and restaurants, cheap and not so cheap, all in the area. I had never stayed in a Premier hotel before so I was very surprised. It was spacious and clean and staff were very pleasant and helpful. Big buffet breakfast in the mornings, without having to wait. I have paid double in other hotels and have only been half as pleased as I was here. Only one thing was a wee bit annoying and that was the fact that I was woken up at 3am by people singing in the street but that could happen anywhere and is not the hotel's fault. I would definitely recommend this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The rooms are typical Premier Inn rooms with very comfortable beds, tv, coffee making facilities.
Didn't like Kenco coffee though much prefer nescafe. I had a super view of the south of Glasgow and enjoyed looking out of the window.
I had an excellent meal the night I stayed there and it is so handy not having to go out to find a restaurant.
The breakfast is excellent being buffet style. The porridge was lovely that I ordered. There was plenty to choose.

The one thing that shone through and I would give 10 out of 10 was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They took an interest in you and were very helpful.

It is very handy for the King's Theatre so although I was only on a shopping trip the next time I go to the Kings Theatre I will stay here.

Thanks to all the staff.

Room Tip: Room 811 and 815 give you a good view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I traveled with my friends to the World Pipe Band Championships and the Piping Live week in Glasgow. We stayed in the hotel 11nights.
The rooms are clean and everytime you good enough and fresh towels. The beds are very good and i slept very well in this quit hotel.
The breakfast was good with a lot of different food for breakfast. Scottish, Continental - breakfast for everyone. The hotel staff are friendly and helpfull.

The location of the hotel in the middle of the town directly next to George Square are perfect. If you are in a pipeband go to this hotel because its next to the Strathclyde University with the legendary Todds Bar!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends