A hotel in the city centre for £29 and a good one at that.
It wasnt 5star but it was vey clean, and Lennie kept his promise about the bed, very comfy and big squishy pillows
.We wanted something near the city centre and we certainly got that, a stones throw from George Square, and very close to the venue for our interviews for the Commonwealth Games in 2014.
With so many good restaurants and bars on our doorstep we didnt try out the hotels, although they did look inviting.
The staff were extremly helpfull and very pleasant, and gave us southerners a hearty welcome to there town and hotel.
We have stayed in Premier Inns before and for a night or two we cant fault them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland