Just got back this evening after staying here for 3 nights and wanted to do this review as soon as possible to do this place justice. I stayed here with my husband and 20 month old daughter aswell as having an additional 2 rooms, 1 for my father and step mother and another for my sister with my 2 year old niece. We chose this hotel as it is central and the price was very reasonable,
Upon arrival it was raining and you can imagine with 2 cases, a pram and a 1 year old it was quite difficult to climb the stairs but the receptionist came outside and helped us straight away along with a warm welcome. He helped us with the check in as we hadn't used the superb self check in service before, Don't worry if you don't know either as any of the staff will gladly help you. Overall a great 1st impression.
When arriving in the room it was at the end of the corridor, quiet room as requested. We found it very spacious and even had a cot for my daughter (she chose to sleep in the single bed next to us) bath in the room, tv, tea and coffee (stocked up every day but if you ran out just ask for some extra, not a problem) great value for money at £35pn.
Location couldn't be better! Literally 2mins walk from the beautiful George Square and the many shopping streets. Surprising how quiet the rooms are to be so central.
On departing last night I had forgotten to print my boarding passes off to return home and reception kindly printed them off for me at no charge.
On departure this morning they couldn't help enough from ordering the taxi, to helping put the cases in the car.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to have an enjoyable stay. You really do get a good night sleep on the comfortable beds and if you don't they even give you the managers personal phone number ( now that's customer service) you get free wifi for 30mins a day if you would like to email them also. The staff are an absolute credit to the hotel and it's manager. See you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland