Great place to stay, very central right in the center just off George square. Easy, simple check in with key access only to the lifts to the upper floors. Lovely spacious clean and warm rooms and great shower. A restaurant is included in the building but although lovely and nice staff, I have a gluten and egg sensitivity, which the waiter checked but all that as available was steak and chips, which was lovely, but I was staying for 4 days, and didn't want to eat the same thing for 4 days, but plenty of fine eating establishments close by which catered well for all appetites. No breakfast that I could eat, but I just brought my own and had it in my room which as fine. Also tesco metro and co-op within 2 mins walk. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland