Stayed at this hotel just the one night to arrange a "quickie" passport in Glasgow, although listed as "George Square" it actually isn't which is slightly misleading as we went round the square about three times to look for it (Premier Inns often only have a single door off the main street in bigger cities) but called the hotel to find it was 200m further up, behind the square itself. We paid a lot more than normal for the stay as it was short notice but my mistake. Staff are, as always, very nice, this seems to be a thing that Whitbread obviously takes a lot of care with. The building itself seemed to be an old office block which has been gutted and turned into a Premier Inn. Rooms were nice enough but corridor areas etc showed the buildings age. Breakfast was good value, usual fare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland