I stay in lots of Premier Inn's as my company has an account with them. Most are more than adequate and represent great value for money, but George Street will always be my favorite of the bunch. Quiet (considering it's central location), clean and all the staff extremely helpful, informative and up for a chat (I do talk a lot!). Food superb (dinner and breakfast). I've read the few one star ratings here, and I'm sure you can't please all of the people all of the time, but some of the ratings seem rather dubious to say the least. Anyway, thanks George Street. Look forward to staying again in a few months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland