I stayed at this Premier Inn for one night a couple of weeks ago. The hotel is in the centre of Glasgow around 5 minutes walk from Queen Street Station, 10 minutes from Buchanan Street Bus Station and 15 minutes walk from Central Station. The hotel is facing the University of Strathclyde so handy for anyone attending the University for an Open Day, interview, etc. Shopping at Argyle Street, Sauchiehall Street, Buchanan Street is all within easy walking distance. The hotel bedrooms are spacious, very clean and excellent sound proofing despite being in the city centre. I didn't eat in the hotel so I cannot comment on the restaurant. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland