I am a huge fan of this hotel! Whenever I book tickets for an event in Glasgow, this particular Premier Inn is the hotel of choice.
It is very central – 5 minute walk from George Square/Queen st. Train Station; value for money is incredible, it’s clean, modern, spacious
Staff are always very friendly and helpful and I love self-check in on arrival - it takes a couple of minutes and is super efficient!
First time I stayed at a Premier Inn, I was pleasantly surprised at how modern and comfortable the room was. Since then I have stayed a number of times at this branch and a couple of others and have never been disappointed... for a hotel, that provides such great comfort and can cost around £20 a night, I just can’t see any negatives and make a point of recommending to all my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland