Got there at 10,30 am and was immediately allowed to get to my room, which was spacious, clean, and comfortable, and with a nice view of the city. It is very central, right in the city center and quiet in the evening. Bathroom was of good size, nice and clean but one of the light was out of order. Breakfast was ok, although i noticed a couple of plates were not properly clean, which were immediately replaced. Good range of food on offer for breakfast, they are very rapid to clear the tables. I had dinner outside so i can't judge about it. Internet connection is not free but it is cheap, it costs 3£ per 24 hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland