Stayed on Sunday 18th May to go to Katy Perry Concert at the Hydro, booked well in advance and got it for £29 which was great. The building from the outside looks a bit shabby but once you are inside its a different matter. Its bright and airy and has excellent staff. We were on level 4 and the double room was big with a bath ensuite. The room was well decorated and looked and smelled fresh. The bed was great, very comfy and had a great night sleep. Overall it was the best Premier Inn i have ever stayed in and will go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland