We stayed at this hotel in December for three nights and it was 5 out of 5, a great stay. this time everything was as good, clean spacious room, spotlessly clean, lovely staff, excellent welcome ......but OMG......the heat in the room 28 degrees......despite large free standing fan and sheet provided to use instead of duvet.....window only opened slightly on upward tilt.....this did not allow heat to escape.... window should open vertically inward, but has been altered in a poor unsightly fashion......the other window had been screwed shut completely....supposedly for safety,.. but since all windows anywhere, have safety lock to stop them opening too far....I think it has been done to stop smokers using window and everyone else has to endure the heat.......such a shame, the heat was exhausting, didn't want to come out of shower..........we will return,,,,,,it is an excellently situated hotel, and despite location rooms are quiet......but not if the sun is out !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland