Have just returned from a stay here and would agree with many others...super hotel, lovely staff but the rooms are unbearably hot. The temperatures in Glasgow have been mild but by no means hot, in fact today was cloudy and rainy at times. It felt quite fresh outside, but the room temperature was around 27. We had to have the fan on all night and the lowest the temperature in the room dropped to was 25. Not a comfortable night at all. To their credit the staff were very kind and apologetic when I explained that we would be leaving 3 nights early and offered to refund the amount I had paid, without me even asking.
Such a shame as the location is excellent and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good quality and value too. I would definitely recommend this Premier Inn and would like to return......for an Autumn or Winter visit! The heat was unpleasant and bizarre given the relatively fresh temperatures outside- I can't imagine what the rooms are like if the weather is actually hot !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland