booked into premier inn with my wife on a visit to see family and friends, glasgow was alive with people having a wonderful time ,we did too our only disappointment was our hotel ,we were given the second last room on the very top floor, great we thought peace and quiet we thought,but the heat in the room was such that we slept on top of the bed all night with a tower fan going ,not good i dont sleep so well with noise i did try to alter the thermostat in the room but no joy it just seemed to register the ambient temperature,the following morning after spending a night with my my face stuck to the pillow i reported my problem at the desk the friendly young man at the desk told me that he would take a look at the problem but that the thermostat in the room wasent for cooling ,later that day after visiting family we came back to our room the same blast of heat met us at the door but we were in luck we now had two fans ,a huge fan on a stand had been added.we again slept on top of the covers and all the fans did was stir the hot air arround ,every day my pillow had to be changed not just the cover but the whole pillow on our very last night i noticed that some windows downstair were opened ,a member of staff told me that in every room there is one window that opens to let heat escape , it was a help but after a week i'd had enough,one other thing the bath cum shower has no safety grip on the wall so try not to slip on your way out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland