“I just love this place”
Review of Bread Meats Bread

Bread Meats Bread
Ranked #83 of 2,728 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award Winning Gourmet Burgers, Sandwiches and Poutine. Local Family- Owned Restaurant using Ethical, Scottish produce.
Reviewed 7 November 2015

I love the fact that everyone who visits BMB is treated equally - there are no reservations so you have to queue just like everyone else. Also, one side order might actually be enough between 2! I had a Cali 3x3 burger, boyfriend had the Full House burger and we both shared the poutine. Throw in a pitcher of beer served with 2 schooner glasses, all for £28 and colour me impressed. This is a humble burger restaurant and it deserves its reputation. Staff are super helpful and friendly, toilets are dignified and spotless. We'll be back, and in greater numbers!

1  Thank abner_t
Write a ReviewReviews (1,540)

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Nice place and amazing burgers!! I had a Cali Burger and it was just perfect. Worth the money and the visit. Also, great staff!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

So many posh/gourmet burgers around, but this one is the best I've tried. Staff are great, really friendly. I always feel like I need to be hosed down and get a triple heart bypass after eating at any of these burger places, the food is so wrong, but man... BMB is so tasty it almost makes the 2 months it"s probably taking off my life worth it.
My companion on the last two occasions, a visitor from Brum also rates it as his favourite burger joint, and the dude knows his burgers. Apparently.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

We really enjoyed our visit to bread meets bread. Nabbed a great people watching spot at the window and were quickly presented with menus. I had hotdog with cheese and onions, mustard fried and my husband had a burger with bacon. We also ordered sweet potato fries and squeaky fried cheese out of pure gluttony. My husband thought the burger the best he'd had (and he's had many - hope he's not reading this. My hotdog was great and the sweet potato fries and fried cheese spot on. Unfortunately we were defeated by the meal and after polishing off all the burger and most of the hotdog, couldn't manage more than a couple of the fries and squeaky cheese. Absolutely delicious but insanely rich - I don't hesitate to recommend but make sure you skip breakfast!

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Been here a few times and it's utterly amazing! Great value for money, big potions and quick service! Wldnt go past it. The staff are quick and friendly! It's not a big place so you may need to wait although you are normally seated within five to ten minutes! The bacon and spicy mayo fries are to die for!!

Date of visit: November 2015