“Good Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Food”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food is really Chinese and the staff is quite nice , the place is comfortable I had the lunch the menu was quite good with a no of deserts also

Visited May 2014

Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Buffet ( king ) eh !”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Not so sure about the title Buffet king , makes me think that it would be Chinese food fit for a King or even an emperor , in fact its more of the food for the masses all a bit overheated and mixed in with fresh and hot lamps above the basins of various lying for ages swirly greasy dishes .. get the picture .. do not go if you are looking for taste .. go if you are hungry and want ( cheap !!) quantity

Visited April 2014
Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“Lots of Choice”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I've visited this particular China Buffet King many times and have never had a bad experience. Staff are always very friendly and attentive, there is always plenty of food to choose from and it is quite cheap. Also caters for people who aren't keen on Chinese with things such as pizza, sausage rolls, chips etc.

would recommend!

• Visited January 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Cold food ”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Visited china buffet king at xscape braehead. Food was stone cold, I tried to eat what was on the plate but in the end I gave up. I told the waitress who said she would inform the other staff. When I went to get some more food the waitress obviously pointed me out. The staff were fussing and pointing and made me feel very awkward. I left soon after that. No apology was made to me and I was made to feel like a troublemaker. I won't be back.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Not a good experience!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I dont normally frequent Buffet restaurants but as we needed a really quick bite to eat we thought we would pop into China Buffet King. What a mistake. Even for a buffet the food was awful. Dry and tasted like it had been out for a while. Chips were hard, Springrolls very greasy and chewy all in all the food was not good. The staff were friendly. Place is set out well for a buffet. Food needs to be improved drastically.

• Visited February 2014