“Good”

Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lovingly handmade cakes
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Visited for the first time. Served reasonably quickly, ordered pancakes these were delicious wish I had known they sold all day breakfasts. Cakes look amazing

Reviewed 7 May 2014

After returning visitors safely back on their train in Glasgow Central we felt as though we needed a little treat so after hearing about the addition of this to their amazing place in the station we headed off to West Nile Street. The ambience as soon as entering is extremely relaxing & we were met with a cheery smile & given a choice of tables. After receiving the delightful menu we made our choice of 2 x All Day Breakfasts with 2 x pots of tea. The meal arrived promptly along with delicious toasted bread.. The breakfast was excellent & will be a choice we will definitely make again. We noted that other diners had a varied selection from the menu & all looked tasty. The staff were very attentive & as we were leaving the manageress asked us if we had a good experience - as we said we would definitely be back to try other delights on the menu & will be telling friends how good it was!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I'm a pretty easy-going traveller and I don't often have cause to write a bad review, but last year in London I had a very disappointing introduction to Patisserie Valerie and figured I'd never return. When I discovered this location in Glasgow, my friend and I decided to see if we fared any better in Glasgow and I'm pleased to report that we did - so much so, that I decided to re-review the chain. From the moment we looked at the delicious choices in the window, until we left feeling pleasantly sated, the experience was delightful. The staff were friendly and helpful, the layout and decor were lovely, the coffee and cakes were delicious and even the bathrooms were welcoming! I would highly recommend stopping in for coffee and cake anytime you are in the area - I will!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stopped here for a cup of tea and slice of cake. This place is so much more. The cakes are beautiful the selection is fabulous. Really good tea and coffee too as many place you find do not measure up but this place is truly special. You really have to go. Next time the ladies are going for food lunch shop then back for tea coffee and cake. Really good service clean tables etc. great place to pick up a delicious treat for you or someone special to surprise them. Go go go

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Came here to catch up with friends over breakfast. Had a large selection to chose from, and I had a scone with butter and jam. The server that took our order was friendly and very attentive. The scone was lovely and soft, with a large selection of jam to choose between. It was really nice, just a wee bit expensive. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice light breakfast.