“The place to meet and eat”
Review of Patisserie Valerie

Patisserie Valerie
Ranked #8 of 48 Dessert in Glasgow
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lovingly handmade cakes
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Lovely atmosphere relaxing and cosmopolitan. Helpful friendly staff and excellent food and drink whether just a quick coffee and snack or a more substantial eating experience. The cakes!! well delicious best describes them.

1  Thank ihammie

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had hopes for something pretty decent at over £2 a croissant. However it was genuinely inferior to a Lidl 39p number. Patisserie suggest high quality cakes and breads. My experience was certainly otherwise.

1  Thank john_tripping
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Visited for the first time. Served reasonably quickly, ordered pancakes these were delicious wish I had known they sold all day breakfasts. Cakes look amazing

Reviewed 7 May 2014

After returning visitors safely back on their train in Glasgow Central we felt as though we needed a little treat so after hearing about the addition of this to their amazing place in the station we headed off to West Nile Street. The ambience as soon as entering is extremely relaxing & we were met with a cheery smile & given a choice of tables. After receiving the delightful menu we made our choice of 2 x All Day Breakfasts with 2 x pots of tea. The meal arrived promptly along with delicious toasted bread.. The breakfast was excellent & will be a choice we will definitely make again. We noted that other diners had a varied selection from the menu & all looked tasty. The staff were very attentive & as we were leaving the manageress asked us if we had a good experience - as we said we would definitely be back to try other delights on the menu & will be telling friends how good it was!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I'm a pretty easy-going traveller and I don't often have cause to write a bad review, but last year in London I had a very disappointing introduction to Patisserie Valerie and figured I'd never return. When I discovered this location in Glasgow, my friend and I decided to see if we fared any better in Glasgow and I'm pleased to report that we did - so much so, that I decided to re-review the chain. From the moment we looked at the delicious choices in the window, until we left feeling pleasantly sated, the experience was delightful. The staff were friendly and helpful, the layout and decor were lovely, the coffee and cakes were delicious and even the bathrooms were welcoming! I would highly recommend stopping in for coffee and cake anytime you are in the area - I will!