“Relaxed calming experience”

Bewitching Beauty
Ranked #5 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Beauty & Holistic service with a Touch of Magic!Offering a wide range of Natural Therapies.Retailing Spell Kits,Natural Skin Care.Psychic Readings & Magical Consultations. Operating from Sams on Cathcart Road.
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have been going to Bewitching Beauty salon for a number of years and have never been disappointed the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed and calming and i cannot praise them enough for the treatments they provide .. My family all go and they are delighted with the treatments , The hot stone massage is a must Im sure I floated out the salon after it. Keep up the good work girls you are making a lot of people happy.

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

The treatments I received were amazing, best experience ever and the staff are all amazing at what they do.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Cant recommend highly enough! Staff are lovely, warm and welcoming. Salon is gorgeous and mystical with experienced staff who make you feel at home. Definitely a cut above the rest!!!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have been going to Pauline for about 17 years and she is fantastic, I would highly recommend her and any of her team. I have also had treatments from Karen and Katie too and they are also great. The salon is very clean and relaxing even when getting waxed!!!! I have recommended friends and family too and they are of the same opinion as me they love it. My son was there recently for a massage and an Indian head massage and loved it. Also my daughter Kimberley had a massage from Karen and she too enjoyed it .
Pauline and Karen are very knowledgeable in their field.
Would highly recommend the hot stone massage.
Here's to the next 17years.

1  Thank WilmaM180
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My self and my sister have had treatments carried out at Bewitching Beauty and can only say its top notch! My sister had hot stone therapy carried out by the owner, who is highly experienced and superb, in all areas of beauty therapy. My sister was very impressed and would definately come back for more!

The salon also provides alternative therapies for those of us who like a bit of Magick and sparkle in our lives....healing and crystal therapy and much more! The salon has a beautiful and peaceful ambience and you wont want to leave. The products on sale such as creames etc. are very high quality, as i like to use good cream on my face!

Well worth a visit when in Glasgow.

I highly recommend a visit to Bewitching Beauty, when you are in Glasgow.