“FANTASTIC!!”

Bewitching Beauty
Ranked #5 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Beauty & Holistic service with a Touch of Magic!Offering a wide range of Natural Therapies.Retailing Spell Kits,Natural Skin Care.Psychic Readings & Magical Consultations. Operating from Sams on Cathcart Road.
Cottesloe, Australia
“FANTASTIC!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

What a hidden gem! I had a few treatments here and all were fantastic, would definitely recommend the hot stone massage with Karen, i felt like i had been asleep for days afterwards! The therapists are very friendly and welcoming; the rooms are beautifully designed and create a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere, the moon room is definitely my favourite. A must visit if you are looking for complete relaxation in the hands of professionally trained holistic therapists who will massage your stresses away. This place is definitely a find and I cannot wait to return.

Michelle,
Cottesloe, Western Australia.

Visited May 2014

Banff, United Kingdom
“Wonderful facial at Bewitching Beauty”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I was given a voucher for a facial at Bewitching Beauty from my daughter and this morning went to have my treatment. It was fantastic! I cannot speak too highly of the service given by this small business. Pauline, the owner, gave me my treatment and she was extremely friendly and professional. The whole treatment was so relaxing and it felt so luxurious lying there being pampered. Needless to say, my skin looks wonderful and I'm sure I look ten years younger. I'm just hoping that Mother's Day on Sunday will bring another voucher for this wonderful establishment.
This was the best facial I have ever had!

Visited March 2014
“A place to visit”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was recommend this salon from a family member and have been a regular visitor ever since. This is a real gem of a find! The salon offers many different types of services and the staff are well trained and very professional and happy and calming environment. I have tried a number of salon before i found this and i can honestly say this is the best place by a mile. The hot stone treatment is fantastic and the owner is a true magic worker and fixes all aches and pains i have suffered year with in a few short visits. A real must don't miss this experience.

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Magic Massage at Bewitching Beauty”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

In the old heart of what was once Strathbungo Village there is a somewhat unique shop, offering a range of witch related services, including psychic readings and magical consultations and selling 'spell kits'. On what is now Pollockshaws Road, Bewitching Beauty is a Beauty & Holistic Salon which as well as offering witchery also sells natural skin care products and offers a range of natural therapies.

Shop owner Pauline Reid, who hails from Ayrshire, is a skilled aestheticienne with over 17 years experience in the industry and she is fully qualified in an extensive range of therapies.

Having previously researched into Isabella Goudie, perhaps the most famous witch to have lived in Scotland, I am well aware of the bad press and lack of understanding that people have with regards to witchcraft.

What I hadn't realised through that hidden between the Cosmic Cleanse and Preistess Package in the range of Holistic & Alternative Therapies on offer was Therapeutic Massage a deep invigorating massage which helps to ease aches and pains, sore muscles and can help increase joint mobility. Just what a runner needs!

There were no spells or potions asked for, or received, but there was a magic massage. Although the therapy room is warm and tranquil, with candles and soft music, there was no chance of me falling asleep as Pauline went to work, using her hands and elbows to deep massage my aching muscles and stiff neck, relieving the tense knots and getting into the stiff spots behind my shoulder blades, deep into my thighs and calf muscles too.

An hour later and my body was feeling the benefits of her hard work. I'd highly recommend o any runners looking for a decent massage, I'll be back.

Visited February 2014
“Relaxed calming experience”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have been going to Bewitching Beauty salon for a number of years and have never been disappointed the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed and calming and i cannot praise them enough for the treatments they provide .. My family all go and they are delighted with the treatments , The hot stone massage is a must Im sure I floated out the salon after it. Keep up the good work girls you are making a lot of people happy.

Visited December 2013