“Brilliantly Bewitching Beauty”

Bewitching Beauty
Ranked #5 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Beauty & Holistic service with a Touch of Magic!Offering a wide range of Natural Therapies.Retailing Spell Kits,Natural Skin Care.Psychic Readings & Magical Consultations. Operating from Sams on Cathcart Road.
“Brilliantly Bewitching Beauty”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had the pleasure of experiencing my first back massage at Bewitching Beauty in the last week. I have a job that requires a lot of manual labour and suffer from back pain at times. Once I had my massage I felt relaxed for days after and indeed the effects are only just now starting to wear off now. So I am now planning my next visit!

Pauline made me feel relaxed and is a great host! I would highly recommend Bewitching Beauty a real hidden gem!

Visited June 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic massage and facial!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had the most amazing massage and facial today at Bewitching Beauty!This was given to me as a gift and Pauline, who gave me my treatment made my experience very relaxing and I can honestly say it was one of the best massages I have ever had!! Cant wait to return...so glad I found this place.
Mandy Dolan

Visited June 2014
Cottesloe, Australia
“FANTASTIC!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

What a hidden gem! I had a few treatments here and all were fantastic, would definitely recommend the hot stone massage with Karen, i felt like i had been asleep for days afterwards! The therapists are very friendly and welcoming; the rooms are beautifully designed and create a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere, the moon room is definitely my favourite. A must visit if you are looking for complete relaxation in the hands of professionally trained holistic therapists who will massage your stresses away. This place is definitely a find and I cannot wait to return.

Michelle,
Cottesloe, Western Australia.

Visited May 2014
Banff, United Kingdom
“Wonderful facial at Bewitching Beauty”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I was given a voucher for a facial at Bewitching Beauty from my daughter and this morning went to have my treatment. It was fantastic! I cannot speak too highly of the service given by this small business. Pauline, the owner, gave me my treatment and she was extremely friendly and professional. The whole treatment was so relaxing and it felt so luxurious lying there being pampered. Needless to say, my skin looks wonderful and I'm sure I look ten years younger. I'm just hoping that Mother's Day on Sunday will bring another voucher for this wonderful establishment.
This was the best facial I have ever had!

Visited March 2014
“A place to visit”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was recommend this salon from a family member and have been a regular visitor ever since. This is a real gem of a find! The salon offers many different types of services and the staff are well trained and very professional and happy and calming environment. I have tried a number of salon before i found this and i can honestly say this is the best place by a mile. The hot stone treatment is fantastic and the owner is a true magic worker and fixes all aches and pains i have suffered year with in a few short visits. A real must don't miss this experience.

Visited February 2014