Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/M74, J2A) Hotel
US$181
US$159
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe table table restaurantceltic parkstayed hereadjoining restaurantpub next doorgood nights sleepmeal dealhandy locationfamily roomnight's sleepcar parkeasy accesscomfy bedone night stayno liftexcellent stayon arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Plenty of parking on arrival late pm, check in hassle free. Travel cot in room as requested, with linen and blankets. Z Cars less than £7 into city. Large Tesco and Morrisons 5 mins drive away. Breakfast well cooked, lots of choice. Zero noise from motorway. Helpful, friendly staff. Highly recommended. Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Maureen C, General Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/M74, J2A) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and look forward to seeing you at Glasgow Cambuslang again.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed 3 nights for my mother in law's birthday and between us all we had 4 rooms. We booked in advance and only paid £25 per room per night which is great value. Check in was seamless and the room spotlessly clean with the 3rd bed all made up for my daughter. Great location just off the M74 but also very efficient double glazing, we could not hear any traffic noise.
Plenty of free parking and a fantastic restaurant attached for which I have written a separate review. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JeremyHeaven

Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad you had a pleasant time and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

As a regular premier inn guest, I have to say, this was not the what I am accustomed to.

Wifi did not work in hotel or restaurant. Doors did not close quietly. My room had a 3 inch gap at the bottom of the front door, which let in light from the hallway and also gave any sound outside an avenue into my room.

The table table restaurant food was not upto scratch.

French onion soup was greasy and clearly microwaved. Sausages and mash with onion gravy was ok, but fried onions chucked on top of sausages and mash and then gravy poured over is not onion gravy!!

The coffee served after was not Costa as advertised but a cheap imitation.

All in all not a great stay, but it's the first bad review I have given a premier inn.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Maureen C, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/M74, J2A) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. Sorry it wasnt up to our usual high standard. Please accept my apologies and we look forward to seeing you again and we will make sure you have a pleasant stay.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Can't fault the place. It suited our needs for our stay in Glasgow and was great value. Clean, comfortable and great nights sleep. The location is convenient and we found, with local taxis, that a taxi for two made Glasgow centre very close.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SalfordWhite

Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad you had a pleasant time and look forward to seeing you here at Cambuslang again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed for one night on business.

Bed was comfortable but the position of the tv (could not be moved) meant you could only watch sat on the chair not on the bed.

The toilet did not flush too well so reported to reception but no body came to fix whilst I was there.

The food at the pub next door however was great and good value.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

I am sorry to hear you encountered some problems during your stay with us. Please accept my apologies. We look forward to seeing you at Cambuslang again and we will make sure you have a better stay next time.