I had a one night stay here late August and found it to be clean and comfortable.
Conveniently located just off the M74 and only a short five/ten minute drive into the City Centre. Free parking is available and there is a Table Table, McDonald's and KFC all pretty much next door.
Check-in was completed quickly as the Premier Inn website now let's you do this online for most hotels and all you have to do on arrival now is sign the form. My room was upstairs and and the first in the corridor. This is an older Premier Inn and has not yet been refurbished, although they appear to have the new beds which are very comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. There was no excessive noise. My room was just above the entrance and facing McDonald's and KFC whilst I left the window open all night so noise was not an issue.
Both the room and bathroom were both clean and on a good condition with no visible problems whilst the bedding and towels were both clean. One small irritant was that I felt the water pressure was quite weak, however this was not a disaster and it wouldn't put me off visiting again.
I had breakfast next door in Table Table in the morning where the usual Premier Inn breakfast service is available which was very good with an excellent choice available.
Overall a decent stay in a convenient location and I had a decent nights sleep, I'd happily return again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're a captain of industry there's no better place to stay than Premier Inn Hotel Glasgow Cambuslang, with so many business venues nearby. Or if you're just majoring on the fun, you'll find plenty of that too, with tourist attractions and sports facilities that rank as some of the nation's best. Set sail for some great football action at Celtic Park or Ibrox. Or take a different tack and spend the day at a convention at the SECC. Drop anchor at the Hydro to hear a band or catch a show. Then come back to the original port of call, with a lovely tasty meal at our restaurant, and a great night's sleep in a comfy bed. We're just off junction 2A on the M74 motorway and our friendly team are here waiting with a warm welcome and we are eager to make sure that you get the best night's sleep. So come and visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/M74, J2A) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/ m74, Jct 1) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/M74, J2A) Hotel Scotland