I stayed here for one night on business. I have sometimes found premier inn type rooms cold as the heating seems to stay at 14o and you can only adjust it up when you are actually in the room. this hotel aslo used real keys and not key cards quite a novelty nowadays! Perhaps thats why the room stayed warm as it did not depend on having the key card in place. I had my dinner and breakfast in the Brewers Fayre next door, indeed only a few steps from the Premier Inns door so no chance of getting wet or cold. The food was very good and very reasonably priced, likewise, breakfast was also very good. The room was clean and the staff friendly. What more can you ask for at a reasonable price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the M80, we're ideal for breaking up your journey from North to South ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow North East (Stepps) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel Scotland