I stayed there with my new husband on 21st July on our wedding night.The room was lovely and spacious and the bed was really comfy. My friend had arranged a bottle of champagne and it came in an ice bucket. Under the glasses were 2 tiny chocolates and there were rose petals on the bed. The room was very clean. The breakfast is lovely and you can also have fruit, yoghurts, cereal, croissants if you don't want a fry up. The fruit juices are lovely aswell. Overall great place to stay and the staff are very helpful, would definetly stay in premier inn again rather than a big hotel as I feel that the service is better in smaller hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the M80, we're ideal for breaking up your journey from North to South ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow North East (Stepps) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel Scotland