Stayed here last week.Cant complain atall about the hotel side of it,very comfortable and clean.Very friendly staff.
Our complaint was with the Inn next door.We had an evening meal and although nothing to write home about it was ok but the staff were good.Breakfast the next morning was an absolute shambles,although there was plent of staff on they did not clear the tables.We asked for a table to seat 7 people but they preferred to leave their cleaning materials and cutlery on it rather than give it to us.We were going for the full breakfast but there was never enough of anything out to let you get your full breakfast.When i spoke to the manager he said they preferred to put food out as abd when it was needed but not everything all together.My husband made 5 trips to
the hot plates till he gathered his breakfast.There were other people there when i spoke to the manager and they said it had been the same the day before.This gives the whole place a bad reputation and its not fair to the hotel staff who were very nice and nothing was any bother to them
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the M80, we're ideal for breaking up your journey from North to South ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow North East (Stepps) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel Scotland