“Dont eat in restaurant.” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel
Ranked #14 of 96 Hotels in Glasgow
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Dont eat in restaurant.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stay was fine very out of the way and at least 20 minutes from anywhere. Food in the restaurant was very poor very poor service and not worth the £16.50 we paid for the two cooked breakfasts !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Melanie R, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that our hotel met your expectations. Please accept my apologies for the poor service you received in the restaurant. Your comments regarding this have been duly noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at the hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed here as I had a family wedding at a venue across the road. Reasonably priced, and clean rooms. Not the best if you're looking to stay in a hotel to get into Glasgow City Centre (unless you have a car then it is only about 20 mins away at a rough guess). Restaurant next door isn't too good for breakfast though, especially for the expensive price!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us and we are pleased that overall your stay met your expectations and you were comfortable. Thanks for your comments regarding the service received during breakfast, the team will be delighted to receive your feedback. We are committed to providing our guests with a high level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Essex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed here whilst attending a Family wedding in the area. Our first stay a a Premier Inn but will not be our last. It was great value for the money we paid, efficient and friendly staff plus a great breakfast at the pub next door.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Melanie R, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thanks for your review. Its great to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Premier Inn Glasgow North East. It remains our main objective to provide a high standard of service and we’re so pleased you feel we achieved this. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn very soon. Thanks once again for taking the time to review your stay.
Forres, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Enjoyed stay as expected for price, comfy beds and nice tidy rooms.
Just disappointed with the 30 mins only policy with wireless internet access.
In this modern age should really be unlimited, as it has now become a necessity, just like you don't have to pay extra for having a Telly in your room.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Melanie R, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thanks for your feedback. At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay. Please be assured your comments regarding the Wi-Fi will be passed to our marketing department. Once again thank you for your review, we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Hotel is located about 20 mins from Glasgow, but perfect for us visiting family in Bishopbriggs.
Breakfast is self service which is great , kids eat free
Rooms clean - good family room -enough space & at least you know what to expect with Premier Inn's

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Premier Inn Glasgow North East. It remains our objective to provide a high standard of service and we're so pleased you feel we achieved this. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn very soon. Thanks once again for taking the time to review your stay.
Hereford, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Was doing a John O Groats to Lands End Charity bike ride. We were on day 3 going south and a very helpful lady at Stepps had said it was no problem at all to store our 4 bikes over night safely, however on arrival and after 10 hours cycling we were told it was not possible, even to have them in our rooms due to can you believe it Health & Safety reasons. The member who staff who claims she was the manager of the establishment was rude and totally unhelpful. Our saviour was the pub next door who went out of their way to help us store the bikes in their cellar. They wanted to help, the manager at Premier Inn was successful in making me so cross, and I have never been so angry at a lack of customer focus. There was plenty of places to put our bikes as a one off the be helpful

• 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Nic S
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner and 2 young children for 4 nights from Friday - Monday as we were home for a family occasion being held near by.

I had initially booked for 2 nights but on the day we arrived we decided we would stay for an extra 2 days. I had made an error with my initial online booking and had only booked for 2 adults, I did phone ahead and was advised we had a family room so wpuldn't be an issue for kids. And it wasn't. We were given a triple room. Room was clean if perhaps a bit smaller than other family rooms I've stayed in, found a couple of hairs in bath but think more likely to be from staff who cleaned the room than a previous customer as everything else was clean and tidy.

When I asked tge receptionist if I could book next 2 nights she advised cheaper to do online. Bit inconvenient as would have preferred it to ve done there and then but as there's free 30 minute WiFi I promptly went to our room and booked for next 2 nights, this time I included the kids and asked for family room with a corned.

For the first night we borrowed a cotbed from family but we had to take that back the next day as my 4 month old daughter was staying with my parents. I assumed it wasn't an issue as we'd booked separately for the suns/mond with a cotbed.

We did get back to hotel (after a late night and ended up staying with family) just at checkout time. When I explained we were staying under a different booking, the receptionist advised they'd kept us in same room. As me and my partner were a bit worse for wear, we were happy with this, however at the time I didn't even think to mention the cotbed. After picking up my children from my parents and returning later that evening I asked the new receptionist if the cotbed had already been put in room, she advised after checking we hadn't booked one. I had the confirmation on my phone that I had. My partner checked the room and there wasn't one in there. It turned out that when we were kept in the same room, they had for some reason changed the booking from 2 adults + 2 kids to 2 adults and a child , with no cotbed! The receptionist advised there weren't any. I didn't argue and in the end I drove the 10 miles to my parents at 9pm to pick up the cotbed. Just as well really we were near enough to do that as inconvenient as it was, to add to that there was a notice at reception saying the receptionist was helping with another guest. When I got back she advised she'd managed to locate one via the housekeeper. A bit too late really although I do appreciate she made the effort. If I'd thought there would have been any chance of me not having to drive a 20 mile round trip I would have waited but from my earlier conversation with receptionist, I was basically told there was no cotbed and I should have mentioned it to the receptionist earlier in the day. Lack of communication perhaps although I do feel a bit hard done to.

Apart from that, it's a comfortable, clean hotel with helpful staff and we will return with our own cotbed next time!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologise for the confusion caused with regards to your booking. Please be assured that your comments will be investigated and action will be taken to prevent your experience from being repeated. Thank you once again for your review, we hope to welcome you back soon.