Friendly staff, no fuss hotel... with standard clean and comfy rooms. Problem was, it was a very hot day/night and the hotel wasn't air-conditioned, so we did not get a good sleep. Not the fault of the staff.
Anyway, it is a chain hotel, so if you've seen one, you've seen them all... well, not really! One of our children accidentally left a soft toy behind and the kind staff of Premier Inn Stepps sent it back to us - special delivery and with a lovely note. See attached picture!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the M80, we're ideal for breaking up your journey from North to South ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow North East (Stepps) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel Scotland