“Best Coffee Shop in G51”
Review of Kinning Perk

Kinning Perk
Ranked #1,316 of 2,510 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My first visit to this place and will not be the last. Looking for good food with a reasonable price tag? in a clean and pleasant setting and friendly staff. Then you must go to Kinning Perk.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

On entering this lovely cafe tucked away just off Paisley Road West I was greeted with a warm reception. It immediately made me feel welcomed and relaxed. It is very spacious with a nice clean crisp decor. I had heard about their Brie and Cranberry panninis so was looking forward to trying them but since it was a cold day I thought I should have soup. Both notions were satisfied when I saw they offered a soup and sandwich deal, and at a very reasonable price too! And It lived up to its reputation too as both were delicious :) My friends and I stayed on chatting for a few hours and even when it was time for closing never once did they indicate we should be on our way! I would sum up my first impression as it being a very friendly, warm place with good food. A great find!

1  Thank Morag_11
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This cafe has recently been reopened under new management and is a lovely place to go for breakfast or lunch.Delicious home made soup and freshly prepared paninis , sandwiches and baked potatoes at reasonable prices.There are also very yummy cakes, scones and traybakes so bang goes the diet!!It has a very relaxed atmosphere with comfortable settees .The staff are very friendly.It is just off Paisley Road west on Harvie street.