“Lovely breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Glasgow
“Lovely breakfast”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My friend was hosting a get together this weekend and suggested that we pop to the Kinning Perk for brunch.

We were given a lovely warm welcome by the ladies who were serving. They were very helpful and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.

I chose the bacon roll and wasn't expecting much as the price was less than £2. It had loads of bacon and was really tasty, I was really impressed. My friends had other items from the menu and we all agreed that it was delicious.

On top of the great service and good food with an equally good price, the cafe itself was very bright and airy with some fabulous art on the walls. Everything looked very clean and fresh.

Really couldn't fault the cafe at all, highly recommend it for a cuppa or brunch.

Thank you to the ladies who made it such a lovely place to spend some time!

1 Thank Emma W

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Just what the area needs.”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

A great wee find while waiting for my car being serviced round the corner! The last time I passed it was a truly avoidable 'greasy spoon' but now it is a comfortable, spotless and bright coffee shop with range of coffees and teas to choose from. Free wi-fi was a bonus and I was delighted to discover it is run by a local church. I'll be back!

1 Thank TheTheologian
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Try the malteser cake. It's awesome”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is just off Paisley Road West, near to the squinty bridge (sorry Clyde Arc). I like the comfy sofas and the coffee is decent and also fairtrade I think. Prices are pretty reasonable, service friendly. Got wifi which is handy and it's pretty cozy. The baked potatoes are nice (and also cheap) and I've also had a really nice soup/sandwich in there. Nicest coffee shop in the whole area that I've found.

1 Thank ManlyGlaswegian
“Warm welcome, great food”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My visit to the Kinning Perk was lovely. Fantastic food, great menu, spotless facilities and service with a smile. Great if you have kids too with high chairs and small selection of toys. A warm welcome awaits.

Cumbernauld, United Kingdom
“Best Coffee Shop in G51”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My first visit to this place and will not be the last. Looking for good food with a reasonable price tag? in a clean and pleasant setting and friendly staff. Then you must go to Kinning Perk.