“Worst customer service ever!!!”

easyHotel Glasgow City
Ranked #92 of 93 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Went into reception and the receptionist was the rudest most unwelcoming receptionist I've ever met turns out it was the manager. As I couldn't check in or leave luggage when I was able to 2 months before I said to my girlfriend on way out "I'm going have to go all the way back to car now with the bags" to my amazement the manager came running out the reception room shouting and balling nothing but abuse - crazy women I will never go back !!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Mckenna29

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Easyhotel is an honest and simple option if you don't care about space. There is no surprise. You take exactly what you hire at the website. My impression was good but I don't recommend if you have plan to stay more than one night.

1  Thank arnaldogalvao
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I'd stayed in the Edinburgh easyHotel so I knew what I was in for when I booked a single room with no window. The room is very small but clean with towels (smelling of vinegar) and complementary liquid soap in the tiny shower. I was there for one night and this suited my needs. Not far from the motorway exit, easyHotel Glasgow is opposite a 24 hour parking garage (cost me 6.10 pounds for 4pm-9am) and five minutes walk from the main shopping area. There is also a very good fish and chip shop across the road. And the building has a lift so no carrying your suitcase up stairs. If you like even a little luxury in your hotel then this isn't for you. But if you want a central safe, convenient bed for the night then give it a go.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank spyndleshanks
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The room was very dirty and very small. The receptionist was very unhelpful. We had to check in to another hotel because we just could not stay there. The Manager laughed off our complaint when this issue was raised. I'd rather pay more and get a nice clean room. Would not recommend nor stay here again. We visit Glasgow regularly and I have not seen anything like this before. Stick to what you know. We paid £65 - absolute joke.

4  Thank james38026 .
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I booked a room with no window for £19 but there is a £1.95 fee even though it was paid by debit card,
Location is superb and saff friendly and helpful at check in however they didn't say that they controlled the heating in the room.
The room was tiny and roasting hot, I wedged the door open with my bag so try and cool it down.
The bed clean, as was the bathroom but general decor is grubby and paint on the walls marked.
We were in room 415 - the double bed was small and not comfy. I had problems sleeping even though we didn't get in until early am. The shower is tiny but was great it was the best thing about the room ;)
Overall it did it's job but I wouIdn't rush to book again, I would pay more for a better hotel.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a simple clean room with a bed for the night this your hotel, its a step up from a ibis budget or etap hotel. Handy tip as everything is processed online you should If staying a few nights book a tv remote and a room clean when you make your booking its cheaper than after you have checked in. Good large towels and if you want a little extra space book an accessible room. You can't really complain about room size when only paying about £9 a night (book well in advance) rooms without window are small but good value! Great shower/toilet cubicle or pod

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gary d
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Was a very cheap price we paid for a twin room.
The staff i couldn't fault, lovely friendly welcome.
The room itself smelt really bad in the bathroom, the bathroom could do with a freshen up.
Marks and all the walls and disgusting food stains everywhere.
The floor was so dusty and slimy at the edge of the bed.
Both beds where at the window with a really bad draft coming in, ended up with a very sore eye and head the next day they need to invest in some draft exclude-rs..

Room Tip: dont book here pay that little extra for the travelodge or premier inn.