The Alamo suited us perfectly during our recent trip to Glasgow. We booked at the last minute on the 10K weekend, so lucky to find a room had just been cancelled. The house is filled with character, surprisingly quiet and comfortable. The owners were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate my gluten allergy. Excellent location and value, lots of good restaurant choices, easy access to buses and ambiance. I will happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alamo is a friendly family run Guest House overlooking Glasgow’s Kelvingrove Park with views of Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, as well as Glasgow University, in the near distance. This elegant 1870 Victorian building is within easy walking distance (3 - 20 minutes) of the main 3 areas of Glasgow; The City Centre (Glasgow School of Art, Modern Art Gallery, theatres, etc), The West End (Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow University, Kelvin Hall, etc), Riverside (S.E.C.C. etc). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Alamo Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamo Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Alamo Guest House Glasgow, Scotland