It was my first visit to Glasgow and I wished to stay near to the University. After a lot of searching on Google and Trip Advisor I decided on the Alamo. I certainly struck lucky and I was
delighted with my choice. I received a nice welcome when I arrived and I was very pleased with
my bedroom - very comfortable bed, spacious, tea-making facilities, tv. etc. And most important
very quiet at night. The breakfast was excellent, everything you could possibly want including
fresh fruit salad. My whole experience was most enjoyable and when I return to visit my grand-
daughter I shall certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alamo is a friendly family run Guest House overlooking Glasgow’s Kelvingrove Park with views of Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, as well as Glasgow University, in the near distance. This elegant 1870 Victorian building is within easy walking distance (3 - 20 minutes) of the main 3 areas of Glasgow; The City Centre (Glasgow School of Art, Modern Art Gallery, theatres, etc), The West End (Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow University, Kelvin Hall, etc), Riverside (S.E.C.C. etc). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Alamo Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamo Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Alamo Guest House Glasgow, Scotland