This was my fourth time to Glasgow and my first time staying at this gorgeous guest house. It's such a pity that I didn't find this place the first time..... fantastic location for running,strolling round the park and the botanical gardens plus plenty of amazing places to have a bit to eat or grab a coffee. The staff were welcoming, the rooms were gorgeous including all the interiors and the breakfast was delicious. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend it to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alamo is a friendly family run Guest House overlooking Glasgow’s Kelvingrove Park with views of Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, as well as Glasgow University, in the near distance. This elegant 1870 Victorian building is within easy walking distance (3 - 20 minutes) of the main 3 areas of Glasgow; The City Centre (Glasgow School of Art, Modern Art Gallery, theatres, etc), The West End (Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow University, Kelvin Hall, etc), Riverside (S.E.C.C. etc). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, LateRooms and HotelsClick so you can book your Alamo Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamo Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Alamo Guest House Glasgow, Scotland