Great place full of atmosphere'
We stopped at Alamo Guest House on our trip through Scotland, unfortunately just for one night. We enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. Found a very good quality Italian restaurant close by. The location is really convenient. We'll stop there again next time. "
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alamo is a friendly family run Guest House overlooking Glasgow’s Kelvingrove Park with views of Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, as well as Glasgow University, in the near distance. This elegant 1870 Victorian building is within easy walking distance (3 - 20 minutes) of the main 3 areas of Glasgow; The City Centre (Glasgow School of Art, Modern Art Gallery, theatres, etc), The West End (Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow University, Kelvin Hall, etc), Riverside (S.E.C.C. etc). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Alamo Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamo Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Alamo Guest House Glasgow, Scotland