This B&B is very professionally run. But I did feel they goofed on one small aspect. I paid full double price for my room even though I was travelling without my partner. That didn't bother me. But I did think it was pretty poxy that when I arrived in the room one set of towels was removed. It would have been nice to have had both sets! The location is excellent with airport bus, hop on and off bus and buses to town only steps away, as are many museums and art galleries. Good eating places close by also. You'll enjoy staying here. Fantastic breakfasts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alamo is a friendly family run Guest House overlooking Glasgow’s Kelvingrove Park with views of Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, as well as Glasgow University, in the near distance. This elegant 1870 Victorian building is within easy walking distance (3 - 20 minutes) of the main 3 areas of Glasgow; The City Centre (Glasgow School of Art, Modern Art Gallery, theatres, etc), The West End (Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow University, Kelvin Hall, etc), Riverside (S.E.C.C. etc). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Alamo Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamo Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Alamo Guest House Glasgow, Scotland