This has been the worst experience I have ever had! Service was appalling. I arrived at 6:40 having rang the reception earlier in the day and..... I WAS REFUSED ENTRY!!! Firstly Te entry code that was e mail was wrong when I rang the number on the door I was told that my booking was cancelled by a rude man. Instead of talking to me about it he told me to ring the company I had booked with and sort it with them. It all boiled down to my age! After over 1hour standing outside in the freezing cold myself hotels.com told me that the man claimed I was underage! Well I'm 29.....no one was there to see me, so how did they come to this conclusion??? My email address had _17 in it. Unbelievable! Once I had convinced them I was 29 said they wanted I send someone to check my ID! This took another hour! All the time the firm never rang me directly to apologise! When I did email to complain I got a pack of lies back. Money grabbing, greedy and another choice few words for this firm. Appalling, never ever again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 Bath Street serviced apartments Glasgow elegantly combine the luxury and comfort of a leading hotel with the flexibility and convenience of self catering. Located in the heart of Glasgow’s thriving centre it is ideally suited to both business and leisure travellers. With a selection of one and two bedroom apartments on offer we can accommodate any length of stay from 1 day to 1 year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Hotel Glasgow
- 38 Bath Street Serviced Apartments Glasgow, Scotland