“A must!”

Akdeniz Mediterranean Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Had made a booking based on the proximity of this restaurant to an event we'd attended, and couldn't of been more pleased. We turned up earlier than initially booked (thanks to the lovely Scottish weather), and with an extra person in our party....they couldn't of been more accommodating. The staff are very warm and friendly, and service was second to none. Orders were taken and the food came in good time. Our party consisted of three generations, all with very different tastes, but everyone was of the same option - delicious!! (That's saying something given one of us is extremely particular!) Plenty of choice on menu, and great value too! Give it a go..... Our party can recommend the chefs special and the Turkish beer.

There are newer reviews for Akdeniz Mediterranean Restaurant

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I went with a friend for lunch on a Living Social deal. Our deal included two courses each and a bottle of wine. Being a deal the choices were limited but I had no problem finding something, in fact I had trouble narrowing it down! The food was lovely. Very fresh and colourful and full of flavour and good portion sizes too. I had the chicken shish as my main and it was lovely.

The staff too were lovely. They were very friendly and came to speak to my friend and I to ensure we were enjoying the food but were in no way intrusive.

The deal we had was great value and I would have no problem going back and paying full price. I will definitely be back in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Dined at this delightful restaurant as guests last week and have to say that it is now on my list of those to visit again.Simple salad to start was a delight and the mains wre super. Didn't really have room for a pud but waiter insisted (on the house!) Service was helpful, pleasant and very attentive without being over the top. Looking forward to a return visit soon.
P.S. Don't be put off by the exterior, go in and enjoy.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

this was our second visit here after having such a great meal here did not think it could get better i was wrong just managed to get a table after 5pm got the booking wrong the food is simply superb i got a lamb dish and can honestely say it was the best lamb i have tasted all of us at our table thought the food was fantastic next time i will book direct with the restaurant give this place a try the food is fantastiv and staff so friendly

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Had a fabulous meal here on a busy Friday night. Meatballs to start we're very tasty and the lamb shish was honestly the nicest lamb I've had in years!! I was with 5 friends and we all loved it. We had an amazon local voucher which made the night really excellent value.