I stayed here a few days and I had a great experience. The rooms are clean and the bed I had was very comfy. My room had a skylight which made it nice and bright. The breakfast is very good and has lots of variety. The coffee was the best I had in Glasgow.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadeus Guest House is ideally located in the West End of Glasgow, virtually opposite the Kelvinbridge underground. With easy access to the town centre and to the West End, we offer great bed and "real" continental breakfast accommodation. Rooms are cleaned daily, and rates are more than reasonable for accommodation in this area. As we only have nine bedrooms we are often booked up, so do book early to avoid disappointment! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amadeus Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadeus Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Amadeus Guest House Glasgow, Scotland